Thursday, September 29, 2011

I just deleted that previous little rant that was here on how I am a little awkward mess when it comes to boys..but since people in my actual life could end up reading this...let's just pretend it wasn't here. :]
ButforrealsIamsototallystupidsometimeswithboys.

Maybe I should just stick to what I know for a while and play with clothes.
Cause these colors are amahzing!
<3
I've been in a love affair with hot pink for fall recently...
hmm...
inspired.
Ill be back later on that note.
Peace and Love Dahlings!
XOXO
                                                                             Madi

3 comments:

  1. Gah! Is this not the greatest picture EVER? I LOVE Karlie!

    P.S. Because of you, I am headed to TJ Maxx this weekend - I need a little retail therapy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving pink too! Happy Thursday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely great colors.

    Good Luck hun!


    Love,
    www.chicksinfeathers.co.cc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.