Thursday, September 29, 2011

Charlotte and Bente




Add caption

via fashionsalade.com
Photographer: Tom Watson
 Creative Director: Paola Erazún
Make up and Hair: Beatriz Matallana using L'Oréal Paris

Assistants: Nectami Comesaña / Gorka López

Models: Charlotte Bos and Bente Hansen (Union Models)

This is adorable.
I was instantly attracted to this.
OF COURSE.
Who wouldn't be?
And I drool over a top hat any day. <3

 
I'm totally feelin' the Navajo print these days.
I'm starting to crave it actually...
Meanwhile,
The Rocket Summer's new album, Of Men and Angels, is....
AMAZEFEST
The positive, infectious lyrics and upbeat, melodic sound are  soul candy for my ears.
He stood up for this project.
He really felt and wrote, despite everything.
Which means it's worth a listen to see what it's all about, I believe.
Check it out! It's all infectious. It's brilliant.
You'll love it.

I've got a lot of DIY projects stirring up in the ole noggin.
;) And I love it when I'm feeling creative.
I can't wait.
Hopefully I can get my camera battery charger so I can post it all.
MEanwhile, Dress up for fun and have a wicked good time this weekend!
Be Careful, as always,
AND KICK UP YOUR HEELS
:] Happy Weekend
XOXO
Madison


7 comments:

  1. These pictures remind me of the Mad Hatter, haha. Thank you for your lovely comment. I'm like you, people don't expect outbursts from me - but I'm quite temperamental actually.

    Sure I'll follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration :)

    Really love your blog !!!
    Follow you now, maybe follow me back :)
    www.ourfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!amazing photos!!thanks for your comment!i hope that you return on my blog!!
    kisses dear and have a nice day!!=)

    www.lapetiteblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pics are so inspiring!! Love them : )

    Happy Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant&fun photography. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xoxo
    my life in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great, fun shots! Love them! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the styling here! Fashion meets art. Great find - thanks for sharing!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2681061/blondehaus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.