Thursday, August 12, 2010

What a time. WHAT A BUSY TIME I AM HAVING.
You guys...I leave for school next thursday...and i have yet to finish buying what I need and actually pack.
pfffttttttt.
If each day is a gift, today is procrastination. :p
Meanwhile...Ive been having blog withdrawals.

Interior Decorating has been a passion in my family for decades.
The are some of the pictures that have been my inspiration for my dorm. Im seriously gonna have like..the chicest dorm ever.


Ill bbl today with inspiration for the bathroom but I need to consult my roommate for that one!
Im off to get things done!
Dont give my ideass away :]
BTW, most of these photos I snatched from coco+kelley, who is divine. Check her out.

XoXo
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.