Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's Not Personal..It's Just Business


Babes in Mobland
Vanity Fair September 2010

I dont know if you are as fascinated by the fashion from the roaring twenties as much as I am,
but
IT
IS
ABSOLUTELY
GORGEOUS
!

My girlie pal, Megan, lent me Some Like It Hot-which, if you didnt know, stars Marilyn Monroe and is set in a mobster movie tone.
The clothes and Tony Curtis are nothing short of dreamy.
=]
I just had to share this!!
I would love to blow these up and hang them in my room.
Wouldnt You?

Btw, Ive been meaning to show my purchases Ive been making lately!
I hit up this vintage shop yesterday and letmetellyouhoney, my vintage dreams were fulfilled.
The problem is I keep shopping for clothes and not dorm stuff. haha.
=/
Well, I am off to bed. This weekend has worn me out!
5 more days until Im at schoooolll
yikes! :]
Im kind of nervous.
Cant wait to show you my dorm though!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!
XOXO
Lots of Love
*Madison*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.