Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You Sure You Wanna Play These Games?


BOYS.ARE.STUPID.

i dont like my friends having broken hearts.
i'm a tough girl.
those mean ole boys better watch out.
:)
&the ones tryna play with my head don't know who
theyre messin with.
bahaha.
im madison freaking m*****
:]


Sophie Holmes.Volt Magazine. Spring 2010.
Fidna go to church. Ready to re-style my whole wardrobe
and buy a wwhhhhoollleee lotta new pieces.  <3

After seeing this today, I think Im ready to mix some metallics.
Much Love.
Xxx.
Holla at ya guh.

1 comment:

  1. just got in an argument with my STUPID boyfriend...sooo i am really feeling what you said at the beginning of this post..besides all thatI love this editorial...puffy sleevesn are so cute...her hair is amazin'...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.