Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dont You Love How...

I was all like "lets all watch the ciiittyyyyy!!!" and then I missed it tonight? :p Im lammeeee
Anyway. Know whats also lame? Me not posting the current stuff that I want to be posting.
BUT I HAVE been painting. :] Mmm I love everything about art. Doesnt this dress scream art to you?
I just adore Emma Watson too. My Wednesday would totally rock so hardcore if I could wear this dress.
*le sigh* By the time you dolls are reading this, I will be at work. NOT wearing this kick-butt dress.



 Have a fabulous Wednesday dolls. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.