Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the study of human beings and their ancestors through time and space and in relation to physical character, environmental and social relations, and culture

Hello! :] Thank you all for the awesome comments and follows! I will comment and follow back as soon as I can! Every. Last. One. makes me smile with delight after my eyes light up from seeing "...New Coments" !! :D Keep em coming, lovely dolls!!

SO. YOU GUYS>>Things started to be busy again this week but I did find time to have a leetle teeny tiny terrible photoshoot with Bri! We went to check out the new anthropology store we have here...only to arrive after it closed. *wooompp woommpp* But that didnt stop us from having fun! So take a look but please excuse the not-so-kosher pic quality and the no editing. I know, I know. Im sloppy. :p But just look at my crappy pictures prettyplease<3

(check out that bottle chandeliere!)


*woo* Watch that skirt! ;] my stupid skirt kept riding up bc I was on my belly trying to get some picture of bri that I didnt post...but anyway it goes below the knee.
 

Why? Cause we're your everyday Serena Van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf, thats why!
No really...look. Can you guess who's who?
:p
Be Back Later with some things Ive been studying about in the glossies.
Are you curious???
BE!
Its delicious.
Love Yooouuu.
Xoxo.
Madison

3 comments:

  1. anthropologie always has the cutest store displays! i like their home stuff, my bedding is from there. and that hat is so cute!

    xx

    fall in love with a shooting star...
    youareashootingstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the both of the dresses you girls are wearing those pictures are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soo want a straw sun hat! lucky ducky... (I'm following you now too)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.