Monday, April 26, 2010

XXXXXMondayssssssXXXXXLoooVVVeesss

So you know how we all have those things that constantly inspire us? Well...I think Im not alone when I say that The City always inspires me! I am currently watching an episode from last season to help me put together some awesomeness today with my wardrobe. Its always fresh! Here are a few images of Olivia Palermo Ive had for a "lil minute". :] I just love her! And make sure you don't miss the premier tonight!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday! You guys roooccckkk!
I just want to go outside today and soak up tons of inspiration.
However, Im about to be off to work. :]
How do you like to spend your mondays?
Whats inspiring you lately?
Be it fashion, music, art, food...I want to know!!
*Kisses*
Madi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.