Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Whenever I'm in a room with a guy, no matter who it is - a date my dentist, anybody - I think, If we were the last two people on Earth, would I puke if he kissed me?



Helloooo, all! I hope it's been wonderful for you lovelies. I, personally, have felt like I am going to crack under some pressure. I almost did, as I started getting hazy vision and dizziness and passed out on my bed for two hours...but Im cool. Why DO women worry so much? Gah. I'm fine and God can handle ALL things. :] I prayed and my physical  stress left my body instantly. :]
I think though because of my stress that I have been uninspired and not in a mood to post anything good really,imo. Blogging is harder than I realized, but none the less, I have so much inspiration and excitement that I want to share with LEAST the people I know-much more the worlddddd!
:D

Ok, so I came across this photoshoot a couple of weeks ago that Jessica Szohr did for Teen Vogue. Whilest Im not really a fan of her character on the show, I think she looks so lovely!! It was so refreshing to see her in different looks than the usual boho hippy thing she has goin on. Don't get me wrong, I love it..but I like this even better. I wonder what Ed thinks...*le sigh* ;] *giggle*
Enjoy!









Just up my alley @ this mo.

I've found this floral maxi dress that looks amazing and it doesnt need to be cut off!!!
At a very petit height of 5'0 3/4 (yes I count the three quarters thankyouverymuch, but no I dont want to be 5'1 :p), I always have to have long dresses cut off...but this one was perfect!!
It's on sale for $8.49 at Ross....
Only two left...
I know Im on my retail diet but...
Should I buy it?
We shall see if I can endure.

In other news, I went to the art-fashion show with my friends..it was hardly a fashion show but still alot of fun. The whole weekend was just what we needed, I think. Even though we all got sick after drinking rich flavorful coffee on top of heavy italian food. bahaha. Here's a picture. More to come!

(L-R: Bri, Me, Rachel)
xoxo.
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.