Monday, January 18, 2010

Doin Your Mom Doin Doin Your Mom

You know Im straight up doin your mom!
I'm doin your mom. Yes yours!

I first saw her in the Wal-Mart pickin out your drawers.
Big Dolly Parton hair like an 80s prom queen
But her butt was lookin good all up in those mom-jeans.
I approached her in the checkout line, and said yo baby wassup?
She had two gallons of milk, and I was starin at her jugs.
Five minutes later she agreed to get with me
So we went and rocked the minivan like Giggity. Giggity. Giggity.
I was ridin your mom like she was Mario Kart.
I gave her a lift back to her crib cause her car wouldn't start.
She invited me in the house, and we started makin out again.
How many times I tap that? OVER 9000!


Thanks to Beth, I've been cracking up for two days now over this song.
Anyway, Mad for plaid? Me too! ANNNDDD Its gonna be in fopr spring as well!
So, Chek this Couture Carrie post out. HUUUAHHH!
http://couturecarrie.blogspot.com/2010/01/perfect-plaids.html

I feel like runnin today. I was RUNN-IN...hahaha. Anyway. Ill post pictures later. Byeeeeeeeee


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.