Friday, January 22, 2010


Cascade into Spring with a flowy, flirty maxi. I'm so glad theyre back in for spring. Lately, I can't get enough! These days, they're popular in chiffons, florals, prints, and of course, stripes. Lovely!!




Valentino








image via Couure Carrie


image via Captivate Me


I love this image of Nichole Richie. <3 She looks like a beach goddess!

I'm also thinking about these shoes from work (Charlotte Russe) 34.99



Well, dolls, I'm off to work. Thank you for all the well wishes for my grandmother. I so appreciate it. Her surgery went well, and she is doing quite fine. :] I might look for something to get her today.
Such a classy woman. She is one of my style icons.

Until later, loves!!

XO

M


2 comments:

  1. ahh so much eye candy! i love the last pair of sandals. and that white chloe dress- i actually saved that photo awhile ago because that's just what i'd want my wedding dress to look like someday. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. madi.
    if your looking for ideas for a new post..the golden globes were this past sunday, and everyone looked gorgeous.
    chloe sevingey [totally butchered her last name] were a valentino gown that you have picture in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.