Friday, December 4, 2009

May Your Days Be Dazzling and Bright!



When it comes to the holidays, I am all about some frills, fluff, sparkle, and shine! (Actually..Im all about that all year round!) I always feel so dainty and pretty-like a sugar plum fairy! The photo above captures a bit of the essence of the roaring 20's trend. I am in love with it. We have a part of Charlotte Russe featuring some of that trend, called "The Ritz". Really pretty stuff.

I am going to a Christmas party tonight and ,even though its casual, I was inspired by this shoot. I would totally dress like this all the freaking time. Crystal Renn for Elle January 2010.
GAWJESS DAHLING!
And check out that yummy young man with his hands dripping in ice. Can I have him for Christmas please?









Happy Friday Lovies! Glam it up this weekend even if youre at home in your jams watching movies. Hopefully, you'll meet the man of your dreams with a big necklace awaiting you.
xoxox

Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.