Saturday, December 5, 2009


So everyone has been drooling over this shoot KS and RP did for Harper's Bazaar and with good reason. Stewart has never looked so beautiful and dramatic! And Pattinson..well..he's always beautiful. However...is that a new twinkle in his eye? Are they really together? Could they really be in love? I'll leave you to take a look for yourselves and be the judges, here.




They define rock chic. For a touch why not DIY some studded leather gloves?


Im out. Feelin a little confused about some personal stuff.
Later, loves. xo

3 comments:

  1. rob looks really good in these shots. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. How are you? I hope you had a great weekend. I really like your blog. Enjoy the week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.