Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Don't Slow Your Go!

Go was the theme of convention. And Oh how I love the power of a good camera! Stephanie so lovingly took some pictures during convention because my camera doesnt have the best quality. So, here are some more convention pictures.

That was only about 25 % of the people. Having sight not vision was one of the messages preached.


You can see the back of Briannas outfit which I adored. She's the last one on the right. Snake print skirt, orchid/lavender tank top, and boyfriend blazer.



Below to the right is my brother,Trey,and his girlfriend, Krissy. They were cute. Next, Wayne Francis, is a BEAST preaching. I always love how he dresses so I posted a pic. He had already taken his jacket off though. (That usually means he's about to get into it)




  I like this chick's outfit
I feel like it looked better in person though.















NOW let me just say that I do NOT know why it looks like I have boy junk under my skirt. That is really weird looking.

And I thought I was going to be cool and do a pose I saw from a magazine shoot but I just look like Im about to use the loo.

Blazer-Charlotte Russe.
Brooch-F21.
Skirt-I Heart Ronson (J.C. Penney)
Purple tights-Payless
Shoes-Charlotte Russe.





















Tj's ice cream was really good :] He was really mad. He was just posing for a picture and I chomped it up. :] YUM. And What I endured for a ride to the mall....
Worth every leg cramp and poke in the patutee from the umbrella spokes. <3
And last but not least...am I the only one who loves these flat Coach boots? and I also am kind of crushing on the pink rubber cowboy boots. I cant help it. Im like a child. I would totally be clomping around in those.


xo.

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are the cutest ever! I like the photo op photos, I think you nailed the magazine shoot, I mean, not that I know what you were going for, but I like!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.