Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Balmainia+Bargain


Good morning all you lovely people! :] Here I am up at the buttcrack of dawn once again when I should be back in bed. However, pictures of a certain Russian model have been rocking my brain. Inspired by one of my favorite blogs, little plastic horses, I've got to post! I love seeing how models off the runway. When they look real. When they have fun. I used to try to model. LOL. I wanted to be a super model. Needless to say, I dont think a short gal with an hourglass could make it. :[ oh well! :] blogging about it is fun too!

I give you Snejana Onopka! Check her out rocking Balmain! Balmain, lemme just say, gets it right every. freaking. time. I love everything in this picture below. Every piece every color, even their messy blonde locks!



And now...please note those shoes she is wearing for Balmain. I KNEW I lusted over those shoes somewhere....

WET SEAL $15.00




I just love a good deal! Well, loves, Im off for now. Must be getting ready for my own little part in the retail world. Stay Stylish and be inspired! How would YOU rock these shoes? :]

xox

mAdi

P.S >>> More photolovin from Balmain <3 :]


1 comment:

  1. those shoes are really nice, and a steal! i think they'd be nice with a flowy white dress. ~joelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.