Thursday, December 17, 2009

Cause Every Girl's Crazy "Bout a Sharp Dressed Maaan!


My brother used to have that set as my ringtone. *teehee* I just love it.
Say Merry Christmas with these stylish cards. :] I know I want some.




Yes, please. Gift wrap yo-self and come sit under my tree. ;] The meticulous styled man is BACK.
Thanks to the glamourai for posting.

In news, Taylor Lautner to be the new face of Armani Exchange. *round of applause* He's finding his way into fashion quite nicely. Plus, just look at him.


One of the things I love in life is a well dressed man. From 8 to 80, I love a guy who is dressed to kill.
You dont have to deck out to the nines in a suit all the time or buy really expensive clothes to be stylish; just pay attention to whats out there and try. Here are just a *few* tips for some of the guys that are always screaking at me to post some guys fashion.

1. MAKE SURE YOUR CLOTHES FIT!
I cannot express how awful it looks (and how much it urks me) for a guy to walk around and his clothes hide him. Dont you know your advice for a girl to not dress like a bag applies to you too?
This rule especially applies to suit pants. *sigh* the suit pants. I know a few dudes who like to wear ultra baggy suitpants..its terrible. BUT I also know a few guys (one of which whom I saw a pic of recently) who like to wear fitted suitpants-not skin tight, just fitted. mmm. very nice.
Your suit doesnt have to be slim fitting...but do make sure it fits...
All body types are different.
Here is a link to read up on, boys.
Suiting your body type from GQ
THERE ARE ASLO TONS OF GREAT HOW TO STYLE ARTICLES TO LOOK AT!


2. VENTURE OUT FROM NOTHING BUT SCREEN TEES AND POLOS FOR CASUAL WEAR
I know you all love those..and they are cute on you...but there ARE some great shirts out there in style that you would look hott in.
A couple of months ago I went shopping with a guy friend.
All he wanted to wear was hurley screen tees and ripped up shorts..even in winter. I picked up a plaid shirt on sale at American Eagle. He had never even tried one on.
He looked amazing in that plaid shirt.
The color in the shirt brought out the color in his eyes and made his tan POP..it was like seeing him in a new light..and you know what?
He looked confident.
When youre not afraid to dress in style..you look more confident in yourself and people automatically take more notice of that.

Please *note* Im NOT talking about dad plaid or fat albert plaid..stay away..



These guys look cute.
Rugby striped shirts and sweaters are also awesome. Please also try a cardigan. You will still look manly in a cardigan. You need to find the right one. Vests are a good idea as well. Look at this model for Ralph Lauren Rugby. And take note of the other pictures. Even just a sweater and jeans can look good. Why not try a button down under the sweater? I personally am into the nerd/prep school look, and honey, it is IN.
ALSO, invest in a nice sports jacket and coat! Peacoats and Military coats are classic and classiest.




Look at these men in their cardigans...ADORABLE



3. KNOW WHAT COLORS LOOK GOOD ON YOU!
This one doesnt take alot of explanation...just know you dont need to wear colors that make you look washed out.

4. ACCESSORIZE
The same is true in women's fashion...
"AN ACCESORY CAN TAKE AN OUTFIT FROM BLAH TO WOW!"
If all you want to throw on is a t shirt and jeans..why not add an accessory to the mix? Theyre there to transform an outfit. I would say your accessories are more important than the outfit because they will last longer. Some accessories to have in your possesion include:
- Watches
-Hats
(Beanies, and if youre bold enough, fedoras. Im not talking about that sports team baseball hat you picked up for three dollars in a gas station. Trapper hats are also in style for winter right now)
-Scarves
-belts but if you are short, its not always best to wear a belt,
as it will make you appear broken up and short.(not the hideous gigantic belt buckles that are redneck or have flashing messages on them)
-ties (bowties are so rad but if youre not into them, skinny ties are cool, sweater ties, and the little striped ones are cute)
-Sunglasses! :] You'll always look adorable in those aviators to me.


Alright boys, this is all I have for now. I'll be back later with more.
ciao.
xoxo.
Madison




5 comments:

  1. So much great advice. All of us men would do well to heed all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! guys style is so often ignored. and I must say taylor lautner is quiteee attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummm, I love all the pictures of these yummy men you have posted. Can't wait to see Taylor's ad campaign. I'm sure he'll love great.
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post and pics, darling! I love a man in a skinny tie!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! Love that shot of Joseph- looks so dapper! And I hadn't heard about Taylor- great for him- he has a distinct face with captivating eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.