Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fashion Dreams


It's been a crazy past couple of days. I had a youth car wash trying to raise money in the cold!
Couldn't these gorgeous jeweled animal bracelets in Dillards just warm your spirits right up though?!
I wish I could turn one into a brooch or a belt!
I've been wanting so badly to post inspiration and an outfit post but I've been so busy.
So I just wanted to drop by and let all of you who have commented and followed this blog that you all are
L O V E L Y.

I hope you all have the best weekend. <3
Take Care.
XOXO.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.