Saturday, October 29, 2011



Quick Outfit Post
These pictures are on my laptop and I dont have wireless at my house right now.
But Im at a friends and she has it.
So, I wanted to post my version of the leather skirt and sweater option of my last post.
The elbow patches are my favorite part of the seventies trend right now.
I got it last year before the patches really blew up and I died over it.
I just love wearing this.
Sweater: thrifted from the IBC girls lobby
Button down: Charlotte Russe
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Gonna be Bride-to-be of Frankenstein tonight :D
Happy Saturday!
XOXO
M

P.S. Bethany, my darling friend, says Hi this mornin.
Much Love from Tennessee ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.