Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Person, Place, Thing, or Idea

It has been too long since I've posted again. Sad face.
 And even though this might be to just get myself back in the swing of things, here's what I want you to do.
Your task is to explore, today.
Find something beit a place, an item, a song, an idea, a someone.
Blog about it.
It's the last members night at the zoo of the season.
My youth group is going again and I will admit, I'm so excited, because I'm such a zoo lover!!
Pics to come
<3 Much love
xoxox
Madison





1 comment:

  1. i haven't been to the zoo for SUCH a long time - enjoy! ha, i went to the supermarket then starbucks today, does that count as exploring? :p

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.