Monday, November 1, 2010

Its not a goodbye, Its a see you later

Dear Friends
I am going to take a break from this blog for one month.
I have so many things going on in my life and I need time to recooperate.
I need to seek God.
Ive been meaning to write about this for a few days now. many days actually.
Its going to be hard because fashion is a part of my everyday life.
However, I dont want it to become so much of an importance that it takes over my life.
I need to get school stuff done and God always remains number one.
So, if you have any questions you can email me at ilovefalawfulls@aim.com
I will miss you so much. but I will be back. Its going to be very good for me. :]
I love you! Happy Fall!

While Im away, drape yourself in a big cozy sweater and contrast it with rough and soft textures such as sequins, leather, sheerling, and fur! this makes me uuber happy.





P.S. Ive been dying to copy this look.




Just gorg!
See you later.
XoXo

Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.