Wednesday, September 29, 2010




Vintage  Fall Editorial by none other than the amazing Patrick Demarchelier
Every piece in this shoot is delicious!
I need to emulate this enire shoot for my wardrobe.

Yesterday, I spent way too much money.
Needless to say, there were some great pieces buttt
there's always something better I could have waited for.
I should have waited for.
hmmm...
to return or not to return?

I DID manage to score a shearling and leather bomber ala f21 that reminds me of Burberry Prorsum's bombers. I seriously am going to have to keep it. No doubt about it.
Ill try to get some pics up later.
For now, Ive got to study and lust over this gorgeous editorial

:]

Happy Wednesday
XOXO
Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.