Monday, September 27, 2010

This fall.
Give me chunky oversized sweaters and glamorous sequins and ruffles.
Give me screen tees and florals and ripped tights.
Give me classic plaids sihlouettes and leathers.
I want it alllllll.

I cant stop dreaming about fall fashion and all the lovely things I want to buy.
And now, since I live in Indianapolis, I have all the crisp air I please to accompany all the new things I have been buying.

THIS INCLUDES VINTAGE HATS.
I ADORE VINTAGE HATS
AND ALL HATS
<3

and now I have a chance to be working on my fall wardrobe. This all brings me to some good news...


IM FINALLY HOME ON FALL BREAK
:]
This is good.
Very good.
I have two new magazines and finally a chance to sit and catch up on fashion week and fashions night out!! I feel like such a fashion retarded loser. I havent had a chance to catch up on anything. Im so two months ago, it hurts.

and I havent been able to watch RZoe or GG.
I.
KNOW.
ITS DEVASTATING ;)

Tomorrows plan is hit up my old stomping grounds...
THE MALL. <3
Cant wait.
Then..
WORKWORKWORK FOR MUSIC CLASSES
Ive got to sing in front of my vocal tech class next thursday.
gulp.
Maybe Ill reward myself with looks like this.
Gravy, I love this picture!!!

Well, honeybees, Im off for now.
I got alot of ideas rolling around in my head.
Some include combat boots. And over the knee boots!
And madmen dresses
gahh!! I gtg.
Love you!!! :]

oxoxoxox

Madi

1 comment:

  1. i agree with you on the hats comment! i neeeeeeed them! with grungey hair poking out beneath them (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.