Thursday, March 4, 2010

White Houses

I just LOVE these pictures of Mia Wasikowska (pronounced vah-shee-kov-skah) in Teen Vogue.
The premier is tomorrow and I wish I could go. *sigh*
Ive always LOVED Alice In Wonderland! My dad brought me back a unique version of the story when I was a little girl. I also distinctly remember one particular day that I watched it over and over from morning to night and my dad was really mad that I wouldnt turn it off. *giggle* :]

Here are a few lovely images from this long awaited feature!!
Charlotte Russe has this reallyyy pretty white lace shirt Im dying to buy to imitate Mia's look.
Are any of you going to dress up like Alice anytime soon?
Happy Adventures.
xo
M

4 comments:

  1. Don't know if i like the teen vouge picture, but i sure love the Alice in Wonderland ones! hihihi
    x
    and yes Alice might be on my mind this week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the movie! It started yesterday, here in Portugal... but now it's impossible to see it...!!
    Kisses
    Duma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Teen Vogue shoot, she is such a pretty girl!! And can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland, finally next week I'll get the chance to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last picture of Mia SCREAMS Twiggy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.