Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Loveboat

If there's one thing I love in this world, it's affordable fashion. Charlotte Russe has been  making some changes in the company, and their new creative consultant as of 2009 is Gossip Girl stylist, Eric Daman. Working at CharlotteRusse has its upsides and downsides. It is retail for crying out loud. One of the perks,though? Forty percent off of the new ADORABLE LoveBoat collection that plays on the nautical trend. It's been featured in a few mgazines already. Thank the good Lawd Im coming off of my retail diet this weekend! But I promise *scouts honor* -no Im not nor have I ever been a scout. I just think its awesome to say it-that I will only buy one or two things. Maybe three tops. Im already getting too much. Take a look:


               I'm dying over this blue and white striped bow cardigan!!
Just so everyone knows, some of my favorite pieces aren't even on-line. So head over to your closest Charlotte, and check em out! Im not promoting my store cause I work there. And Im not biased either. Forever 21\has ADORABLE stuff too!! I like pieces from both stores!
Whereever you pick up your nautical pieces, youre sure to make a splash!

xo

Madison

2 comments:

  1. I'm seriously LOVING that blue dress, fourth one down from the bottom. What a great and wearable collection.
    -Marz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love, love that nautical flag dress with the red belt! too cute! and really affordable too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.