Saturday, February 20, 2010

Late.Night.Inspiration.

All courtesy of this lovely blog







J'ADORE.
Im so tired. Had a fun night. Very crazy, confusing, and full of laughs.
Was thinking about a certain boy all day. He intrigues and inspires me. Wish I could tell him how I feel..
*sigh*
But,alas,"its complicated"
and I'm a fraidy cat.
If he saw this
he might not even know it was about him.
*giggle*
Ohhh welllsss
maybe one day.
:]
Xo
Happy Sunday, loves.
Whats been inspiring you lately?

P.s. This smells like couture. I live in it.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.