3. Rihanna-Eli Saab. I LOVEDDD this dress! It was straight off the runway and it worked both times. I adore the bold shoulders aligning with the bold hips, the draping, the feathers..she looked stunning and very cool!
4. Taylor Swift-Kaufman Franco. She looked so jaw-droppingly gorgeous and glamourous! She really looked like a star. That color is gorgeous on her pale skin, and the geometric shoulders are very cool and Grammy worthy! She did this right. And congrats to her for all of her awards! She finally got her big night on stage that she always deserved! No kanye there to ruin her moment. haha,
1. Lea Michele-Ramona Keveza. Young, fresh, pretty...The sheer part at the top, to the one shoulder, to the feathers..everything was chic. good job Lea.
2. Jennifer Hudson-Victoria Beckham. This was one of the best looking red carpet ensembles for her! She was so beautiful and just glowing. Can you elieve she just had a baby?! She looks better than before she was pregnant. Fuller figured girls everywhere, take a cue and note the silhouette here! Form fitting pencil skirt+little jacket+peplume=Always flattering!
3. Miley Cyrus-Herve Leger. I wasnt sure about this lok at first, but I think she looks perfect and cool for the grammy's. She's stepping out and wants to be taken as a serious artist. She looked like a rock star!
5. Heidi Klum-Emilio Pucci. I loved this dress! The colour was right, the sparkle was right, and the huge butterfly knuckleduster-which you cant see here-was too fab!!