Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Best Dressed

I love Vogue and Teen Vogue's best dressed features. Here are some of my favorites from the past few weeks.

and I just love that dress Emma Watson is wearing on the cover of an old issue of Teen Vogue.
Hope you all are having a lovely week so far. Ive been super inspired for some projects lately and I think that I might start one today. *yay* I love art! :]

So...while I was on some fashion site-I think it might have been teenvogue.com but like it really matters because its great news-I found out that Fashion's Night Out will going live on CBS this year. So, if youre a lowely fashion lover living in somewhere such as TN, like me, and you didn't get to go out with fashion last year...well, this year you can join in on the fun, too. This makes me very happy as I was staring wishfully like a loser at pictures on my computer screen of fabulosity and had no way to be there.
While were talking about Teen Vogue, I might as well talk about the new shoe of the season. Clogs. Yes, clogs-that tickity-tack, horrible hideodorousness of a shoe from the nineties that I proclaimed would NEVER come back in style. Well, dears, I am shocked to say...its back. Im even MORE shocked to say...i like it. CERTAIN versions, dears...Not all clickity clackety clogs catch my eye. I'm thinking with a floral dress, maybe. Teen Vogue has posted the more affordable clogs, and  here are my picks out of the bunch:
Kensiegirl, $60 piperlime.gap.com


Steve Madden, $90 Stevemadden.com


Possibly my favorite, these closely resemble the Chanel S/S 10 clogs.
Jeffrey Campbell shoes in Natural, $126.

                                                                LorisShoes.com

Here are two of the Chanel versions.


What do you think? Will you be clogging your way around town or will you leave this trend to the brave?

Xoxo

M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.