Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sometimes, I like to pretend I'm a dawll/princess. <3




Jacket: F21
Socks: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: F21
Clutch:Avon
hairbow:Charlotte Russe

Cody thought he would jump in my picture with his tangerine sweater. :]




See that cut on my lip? :[ yeah. I have a habit of biting my bottom lip. OUCH! >.<
I was at church wednesday night. Got invited to a fashion-art show Sat night.
I'm a little skeptical...I live in Memphis..not much real culture to be had here, I'm just gonna say..
My friends and I decided to go though to have a fun time. :] Pictures are in order, dont worry.
***
I found  a workout plan for Mon-Fri that I am really excited to try...but I tried to workout yesterday just doing my own stuff. I am now so sore, I can barely move. hahaha.
We'll see how this workout turns out. :p
I'll post the schedule and give links to the exercise later.
Au Revoir!
(P.S. Here's a little eye candy to drool over)




Dawlla!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.