Saturday, January 30, 2010

Colour My World

I also redrew the nose on that girl with the bow btw. I know it looks weird haha.
Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! So I'm totally snowed in and booorrreeeddd. I sketched all yesterday. I'm loving all kinds of art illustration and  those were a few of mine. I've got a project Im going to begin that revolves around bows! >.< So excited! Here are some illustrations, though, that are not mine and they inspire me so much! Enjoy!

girls in glasses

dior

burberrys coats

Photobucket

Photobucket

sofia coppola french vogue

mona johannesson


Photobucket

gemma ward

Photobucket

Photobucket


:] I'll try to be back later with some more things Im thinking about. I also might go play in "white death 2010" :]
Do you guys have any snow?

xo
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.