Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sweet Dreams

What I really hate is that I start so many posts and don't get to finish them.
Tragic, really. It almost breaks my heart. <\ \3
Hopefully, I can become a much better blogger. :] I miss this :]
Meanwhile! I went to The NutCracker Ballet a few weekends ago :] It was everything I could have hoped it would be.
Pics to come later. Meanwhile, I'm just as obsessed with it as I've always been. Who wants to throw a Nutcracker party with me?



most of these images via katelandersevents.blogspot.com

Absolutely dreamy!!!
Sneak Peak.
Happy Thursday :]
XOXO
Madison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.