Friday, November 4, 2011

Part of my week... :]
Bride of Frankenstein. Yes, she has a white face, but I wanted a green one :]
 Frank did good on my ring!! :] What a hunk!

 This is what will happen to you if you try to take my man!

You may Kiss your bride!!

My friend Victor was all too happy to put on the Frankenstein mask :p
My game behind me was ring toss!
In celebration of my gorgeous ring and wedding.

This man there spent $1,000 building this pirate ship for his kids. There was even an inside. They all dressed up as Pirates. Of course, they won first prize.



 Don't ask on this one...Basically, we adore Joan Rivers and she did something like this on one crazy epsiode of Fashion Police. Oh and my friend Bethany's costume didnt work out so she dressed up as Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction.

Halloween Night...I was a jewel thief!!
There were hardly any trick-or-treaters though.
Made me sad.


 I adore Magazines.I've bought 4 this week. I have an addiction.


Anywho, busy busy day. It's been a busy week. I'll bbl with some more stuff. I've been working on a few posts.
Happy Friday!
XOXO
Madi








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.