Saturday, August 6, 2011

Walk Softly and Carry a Big Bunch of Goodies


I just bought these shoes yesterday at Charlotte Russe. I adore the colour!! I've been waiting for them to come back in stock so I could grab them in my size and when I bought them, they were the only 6 left!
The only problem is that they are so SO so tall.
I know that they don't look tall, but trust me. I feel like I look like a baby giraffe wobbling around.
It' very weird because I have the same same shoes in a different colour from Charlotte and they don't feel this steep.
Yes, normally that would be a good thing. I'm so little!
However, they're so tall that I'm scared I'm going to fall over while walking in them.
And looking like a darn fool while walking around in shoes that are tall for you to handle is not chic.
So I was thinking of maybe exchanging them for something...
What do you think????
To exchange or not to exchange?
That is the question!
 Meanwhile, I found this on a blog somewhere and I can NOT remember where for the life of me. So, if you know where it originates, let me know! I'll totally give cred. Check it out! It's a great guide to see before you go shopping today. And I do want you to go shopping! :] *click on it to make it bigger*

P.S. Check out these new looks at Ann Taylor! I'm in love! <3








Too Boring? I really like these looks. Everytime I pass this store, I'm staring at these looks in the window! Go check 'em out. :] That sleeveless trench is to die for!
Happy Saturday!
xoxox
Madison

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.