Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Fling



Due to my lack of time and internet service at home over spring break, I obviously have not posted. This has been a terribly unfortunate occurance, as I am in love with blogging whenever I can do it. I always save tons of pictures so I am not without inspiration to leave you. Tonight is my first night back, but Im staying in a hotel room with my parents. Its so nice and cool in here. Thank God. Anyway, on with the eye candy.




All spring break its been freezing and just now that its over, its gorgeous outside. Nevertheless, Im ready for bold colors and prints and dramatic looks. Bring it on, Spring 2011!

Have a lovely Monday
xoxo
M

P.S. All images are courtesy of fabulous websites and blogs I lust over daily. I do not take any credit for any of these images. If any are yours, please tell me and I will certainly give credit where credit is due for such fine imagery. Thank You! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.