Thursday, March 10, 2011

Attraction

Wow. Its been over a month since I last posted. That feels like forever. I could explain to you why Ive been so busy but that would take an eternity. So instead, Im going to share with you this amazing art I have snagged mainly from This Cool Blog !  L <3 V E !


I went to a classical concert this week featuring chamber music. It was divine. I wish I could have recorded a video of it. I would have loved to have shared it.

Im assigned an article in our newsletter at school on the importance of dressing in style. Im super excited.

Maybe Ill post it.

In the meantime, have a wonderful Thursday!
xxxx,
Madi

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.