Thursday, July 8, 2010

Find a Way






Hello.
How are the lovely bloggers and readers of the world doing today?
I just got back from a little shoot with Emily.
SO FUN
YET
SO HOT
This little spread in...well come to think of it, I dont remember when or which magazine its from...is  awesome! One of my favorites.
****
Speaking of favorites,
Ive really been delving into styling and photography, lately.
There is a major passion...hmm...
Future in this??
We'll see...
Cant wait to show you the shoot from today!!
First, though, I must finish with all of the pictures from my previous shoot.
LOL.
THERES JUST TOO MANY!
Patience, I tell myself, patience.
:p
I just love looking at magazines and blogs to see outfits or poses or general ideas of things.
Who doesnt right?
But being inspired is SO FUN!
Well, anyway, dollies, ITS TOO HOT IN MEMPHIS.
I needa go get a drink!
Toodles!
XoXo.
M

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.