Saturday, March 27, 2010

Its not easy being this pretty.

Life is never a bed of roses is it? But no matter how bad things get, I will never give up. And I will never stop going to my house of worship. Its what keeps me alive. Not just physically or emotionally..but without Jesus or worship, I would never see things in a fresh, new way. I'd just be in a rut. Allllllll the time. <3 Thankful for that. Because right now, every.single.thing. feel so frustrating and hard...I must be growing in some way.
I normally would want to run away and not have to deal with this, but something in me wants to face everything and fix all of it.
Something is definately going on.
NEVER GIVE UP, DAWLS.
I believe in you.
you are loved.
And so are those photos.
Dontcha agree? :]
Have a lovely Sunday.
Think about what makes you feel strong.
xoxo
M

3 comments:

  1. So inspirational. Great way to end my sunday. THank you :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith means never giving up. It is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.