Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BE YOURSELF, AND PEOPLE WILL LOVE YOU










Ive always admired Kate Hudson. From the first time I ever saw her, which was in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days, she always seemed so real. In all of her movies, and even in this photoshoot, you get a sense of her true personality. I picked up the January 2010 issue of Harper's Bazaar last night and I fell IN LOVE with all the clothes and her effortless bubbly glow. She is one of the epitome's of  "be yourself and people will love you". 

Gah I freaking adore every sequin, metallic, feather, rhinestone, pinch of ruching, and and inch of tulle in these pictures!!.
She's always had great style. Check out some of her favorite red carpet moments.

in Oscar de La Renta
for the premier of
Bride Wars



At the Dior fall 2008 show.


In Versace for the 2003 Oscars.

Gorgeous. I dont think there is a color she cannot wear.

Meanwhile, I have been feeling some strange emotions lately. It makes me upset that I feel this way around the holidays. However, some of my friends have been feeling the same way. I hate that for them, but we never seem to let it keep us  down. :] All of my friends and I have a great time, even when were bored. Im grateful for friends. Really grateful. I think I need more friend time in my life.
Things will look up. :] Gonna exchange presents with steven today. We meant to exchange these particular gifts last year, but it never happened. haha.
I painted him a picture that reflects us. :] Maybe Ill post later.
goodbye for now.
xo.
M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to comment! I love to read every comment and opinion! This is a great opportunity to find lovely new inspiration through you readers! I will always try to comment back and leave some love. So go ahead, dawls! Tell me what youre thinking! xoxo.